Here are some tips to keep your child hale, hearty & healthy.
The first thing to know is that being healthy does not mean simply not being sick, but keep the body strong, healthy and energetic to enjoy life.
To keep children healthy and eager to play and study, you must ensure that they meet the five standards:
1. Eating well: a healthy balanced diet is one with the food nutritious and healthy. A good diet will promote physical and mental development.
2. Maintain good hygiene: Keep their body clean, bathe every day and brush their teeth after every meal that helps keep them healthy.
3. Breathing fresh air: visit outdoor places such as parks and avoid enclosed, poorly ventilated spaces or where smoking will contribute to good health.
4. Practicing physical activity: swimming, walking, cycling… are activities that help the body to function effectively and feel activity rather than fatigue.
5. Visit the doctor regularly: keep track of immunizations, regular visits to the pediatrician, periodic review of the teeth, the eyes and ears help prevent diseases.
You must try to inculcate in children the above, but above all to be healthy you must ensure that smile and live each day with great joy.
Source: Dr. Sonia